peer review for (understanding basic nutrition in our daily) blog

I was captivated by the background image of this blog, and the color scheme design. First of all, I think I really like the design style of this blog, I can see that it is really made with great care. Secondly, the content, layout, and pages are clean and neat with lovely illustrations, which makes the reader have a great reading experience and attracts me to continue reading.

The whole article introduces the basic knowledge of nutrients required by the human body and the basic concepts of nutrients. These are important for human health. And there are several links on the page to facilitate self-help learning and provide 4 topics: Introduction to Nutrition, Essential Nutrients and their Sources, Essential Vitamin and Mineral Intake, Dietary Choices and Daily Diet these areas for learners to understand this content. I see that the content on each topic page is clear and concise. I just think that maybe there is a lack of interactive content with the learners or activities and how to contact the instructor for help which I don’t seem to find. So maybe there needs to be some improvement in that area.

What surprised me most about this site is that each topic has a list of learning tasks, etc., which makes it very easy for learners to understand their tasks and learn from the questions. The second thing is that almost every article is very well thought out with easy-to-understand video resources. The other thing that I think needs to be noted is that there are learning content and tasks and overviews, but there doesn’t seem to be any indication of where learners can submit their learning after completing the tasks, or how the instructor will grade the learners or what the minimum requirements are for the learning content. This may be something that is easily overlooked.

In conclusion, the site is generally very good and engaging. However, there are some pedagogical details that are not very well developed, among which I mentioned the need to perhaps add a grading scale for learners by the instructor, while another point is that I think there is also a need to increase the interaction between students and the instructor, especially when they need help.

Finally thanks so much for enjoying such an excellent website, your content on the nutrients needed by the body etc. is so detailed and easy for the reader to understand, which is what I really like about your website. I look forward to seeing my review.